Monday, March 13, 2017

Ah man this week was long. It was really good though!! Just a lot of things happened. 

Tuesday...I GOT PROPOSED TO. There was this guy we stopped to talk to who was named John and he was about 60. He randomly asked if we had children and we told him no so he told us about his kids. We told him we eventually will have kids once we go back to America and find a husband and so he starts telling us that he is single and that he's a great guy so he turns to me and goes "will you marry me?? Will you please marry me??" I told him no.

Yesterday Michael came to church again! And he even stayed for more than just the first hour! It was so good! We basically have just seen a lot of less-actives this week and waited in anticipation for yesterday because we had TRANSFER CALLS. No one in our district changed though so it wasn't anything too crazy. At the end of this transfer I will have been in Grimsby for 6 months. AND I will be half way done! CRAZYYY.

I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you all! xx

Love

Sister Montgomery



Zone P Day last week at an international buffet


South Side District


South Siiiiiide


South Side + Zone Leaders

No comments:

Post a Comment