Monday, December 11, 2017

Herrooooo!!!

This week was way good!! We went on exchange with the Sister Training Leader Trainers. Sister Pinther and I went with Sister Farnsworth which was fun! Sister Farnsworth is such a spiritual power house! She just amazes me! We met so many cool people!

We also went on exchange with the Sisters in North Shields. I was with Sister Keung and she is just about the cutest thing! I loved being with her! We went to tea with the Dicolla's which is an Italian family! So of course I loved the food they gave me. :) I was absolutely stuffed! It was nice to actually be full after a tea appointment haha.

We got a new investigator named Steven! He is so cool! He has been through so much and he is so prepared to receive the Gospel!! He came to church yesterday! So did Lawrence! It was a miracle! We also had another lady at church named Susan. She was a proper miracle! Sister Pinther and I found her when we were on exchange at the beginning of the transfer. We got in contact with her again and taught her at the church on Thursday and it was one of the most spiritual lessons I have ever taught! It was so amazing! She even came to church and the members were ACE at fellowshipping her!! But...She wouldn't accept a baptismal date and she doesn't want to meet with us anymore. Like she felt the spirit on high voltage, she felt hope that she would see her mom again, we told her to pray about her struggle with work and she did and she said it helped, she had the most VIP experience at church and she doesn't want to meet anymore. Like uh........why not? I divent na

But it was still a good week! We went to Bambrugh Castle (no idea if that's how it's spelled) today and wow!! It was so pretty! Plus we went to the beach and it was snowing😊

Transfers are this week!! Can you believe it?? I will be finding out where I will be spending the rest of my mission! I would LOVE to stay in Newcastle but I've already spent two transfers here and we all know that's long enough for me.

Anyway, hope yous have a great week!! Love you all!!

Sister Montgomery


I didn't know she was taking a picture...


snow angels!!!


the castle (we met a guy from Salt Lake named Gus here)



The closest I get to Snowboarding


No comments:

Post a Comment