Monday, December 12, 2016




 This week was a crazy one. We went on exchange which a lot of fun! We met some crazy people in Hull but they were great! And then we had weekly planning with Sister Blair and I kind of broke down during it because it's been a rough last few weeks. I wasn't planning on doing that but then we were talking about success as a missionary and how Heavenly Father pushes us because He wants us to grow. She said some things to try to make me feel better but it just wasn't doing anything for me. That night I prayed to Heavenly Father about how He felt I was doing as a missionary. The next day we went knocking with a member who is preparing for her mission. We let her pick the street and we were not having any luck. We got to the other side of the street and we knocked on this door and an old man opened the door and said "Hello ladies! Are you Mormon?" We said yes and he said "Right. Come on in. I don't promise I'll convert but you can come in and rest for a bit" I asked if we could share a message as well and he said yes. We introduced ourselves and found out that his name is Albert and he is 91! I asked if we could say a prayer with him and he said yes. So I said it and then he started to tell some stories about his children and he got really emotional and said "I'm sorry. That prayer really did me good. I can just tell you that your day was not wasted at all." And I started crying too! It's amazing how fast Heavenly Fatheranswered my prayer! It's amazing how my mission is shaping me. It's been quite the roller coaster of emotions but it's only making me stronger. To quote Augustus Waters "I'm on a roller coaster that only goes up, my friends!"

We also had transfer calls this week but I am still staying in Grimsby with Sister Lundahl!

I hope you all have a great week and remember the reason for the season!! xx

Love,
Sister Montgomery


Sister Lundal's mom sent us some advent calendars




The Sisters of the Hull zone


The Grimsby District





Exchange with Sister Blair and Sister Eschgfäller!


A member's dog decided he wanted to cuddle with us!





No comments:

Post a Comment