Monday, February 13, 2017

Hey hey hey

I hope all of your weeks were good. Mine was great. Sister Pinther are continuing to get along great and I grow to love her more and more each day haha. We got in contact with Lisa and so we taught her about tithing and fasting and she was willing to do both once she is baptised. Unfortunately, she didn't come to church yesterday. But we still have faith that she will come around. Michael is about the same except he's a bit more ill so we haven't been able to see him much and he didn't come to church yesterday either. But I do think we are getting somewhere with him finally so it should be anytime soon that he gets baptised!

Funny Story: a few weeks ago Sister Lundahl were Street contacting and we were trying to talk to this guy but he said "I'm sorry I really need to catch a train but just pop by 202 on this road another time!" So we were stoked about that. Well. Sister Pinther and I popped by a few days ago a different guy answers so I just did a regular door approach and he says "ugh. You guys are religious freaks. And you're American. Right okay, here are 2 things I hate more than anything: 1. Adults who believe in God. Grow up, he's not real. 2. Americans. I hate Americans. Bye!!" And then slammed the door. Seriously English people are so savage, man. But we just looked each other and just started laughing. You just have to laugh at those moments.

So that was basically my week.

Love you all! xx

Sister Montgomery


And I'm proud to be an AMERICAN




Sister Tautkus, Sister Pinther, me, Sister Mataupu


IT SNOWED


SNOW feat. A pile of dog poo


DINO TURKEY NUGGETS


A comfortable chair we found in the middle of a dark alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment