Wednesday, February 1, 2017

HELLO

Good heavens this week has been exciting! We saw Lisa again and she said she had read a bit of the Book of Mormon and found some stuff she really liked from it that really meant a lot to her! She said she would come to church on Sunday which was way exciting! 

Then Wednesday we had a Worldwide Missionary Broadcast and it was so good!! I learned so much from it. I especially learned a lot about how the basic principles of the gospel (faith, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end) can not be separate. They all work with each other. And we had a few changes to our schedule which basically just makes everything more flexible and we can get an extra hour of sleep now!!!!! 

Then Thursday the elders had a baptism and we invited a guy we have been teaching English to and he came! He didn't really understand a lot of what was going on but he said he enjoyed it still. The Spirit has no language barrier. :) 

And then Friday I hit 6 MONTHS. But we didn't do much to celebrate because we kind of forgot until that night...But it's okay haha. 

On Sunday we had Lisa and Michael at church which was so fun! They both really enjoyed it and I gave a talk in sacrament meeting and Sister Lundahl and I taught Gospel Principles! Then in the afternoon I got a call from President telling me I'm going to be training a new Sister! I'm pretty excited but also a bit nervous. But I think it's going to be fun. :) Sister Lundahl is moving to Leeds. 

The past two transfers went so fast and I can't believe we are already being separated! I'm excited to take this next step in my mission and keep striving to serve my Heavenly Father with all my heart, might, mind, and strength.

I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week! xx

Sister Montgomery


We found Butter Beer!!


Sister Lundahl's last minute 6 month gift to me!! :)



We took a "shortcut" to a member's house


Me getting to the crossing point of the river.


We made it!


Rolling a ball of yarn for a member.

No comments:

Post a Comment