Monday, October 2, 2017

Heyyyyyy

Not a lot of stuff really happened this week but it was still good! We went on exchange with the Doncaster sisters again which was lots of fun!! I was with Sister Majc and we had fun! It was kind of a shorter exchange but it was still good.

We found a new investigator named Katrina! She is so cool! The Doncaster sisters found her for us! She is really interested in the after life and being able to see her family again so we were able to answer a lot of her questions! We are seeing her again tonight!

General Conference was ACE!!!! Man I loved it so much! I especially loved Elder Holland's talk! I loved how he talked about how Heavenly Father loves us so much but we still need to keep his commandments because He just really wants what is best for us!!

Also it was really sad to hear about Elder Hales. He is really going to be missed.

We got transfer calls!! I am moving to Newcastle!! It's super close to Scotland so I am going to FREEZE. Also people in Newcastle talk really funny and even other English people can't understand them so that's going to be awesome...My new companion is going to be Sister Ashcroft! I have heard lots of good things about her so that's good! I just wish President would let me stay with my companion for longer than a transfer.....

I'm way excited and I look forward to this week! I hope you all have a great week! Love and miss you all!!!!!

Sister Montgomery


Sheffield 1 District


I'm seriously going to miss her so much!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment