Monday, October 9, 2017

It's nee bofah! I'm going doon toon, me.

That's how people talk here.......YES

MAN WHAT A CRAZY WEEK.

I took the train from Sheffield to Doncaster Tuesday morning and then I met my new companion Sister Ashcroft! She is so cute!! She is from Arizona and she is such a fireball missionary! We had a car for the first few days which was really nice!! We got to drive down to MLC on Friday which was good. We got smart phones to help us further hasten the work. I'm still trying to get used to it. It's been so weird having a smart phone again.

We found a new investigator on Thursday! His name is William. We were teaching an investigator Colin in the Library and William overheard us and after our lesson with Colin, William asked us to pray with him so we did and he is now scheduled for 28 October!! He is so cool!!

We are working with quite a few people who are preparing for baptism!! Two of them, Amanda and Rachel, will be interviewed this week to be baptised next week!! So exciting!!

Ether 12:27 "And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."

Hope you have an amazing week and stay frosty!!

Sister Montgomery


A couch we found in Sheffield


MLC


No comments:

Post a Comment