Monday, November 21, 2016



Hello friends and family!!

This week, again, was a lot of finding and visiting members. We are finding our way around beautiful Grimsby a lot better now which is good! We taught these two Polish guys named Darius and Pzremek! They struggle a little bit with English but we make it work. (I may have been called to England but I feel like I have been called to every country in the world with all the foreigners I have been teaching. AND I LOVE IT.) they are a lot of fun to teach because they are so animated! And they kept making fun of me because I say "way cool" a lot (haha silly American). We had quite a long lesson with them because they had so many good questions! But it was really good and they are going to read the Book of Mormon!

GOOD NEWS: I can speak a sentence of Swedish. Sister Lundahl taught it to me. It's a line in a song. She sings the whole song but then there is one sentence that I get to sing and man I give it my all! It's "jag väntar vad Herren sänt" which means something like "I wait what the Lord sent".

Today we are having a thanksgiving dinner with our whole zone! I am STOKED. We were in charge of making the stuffing and let me tell you the stuffing here is nothing compared to America's stuffing. But it's the thought that counts I guess. So if everyone could eat some American stuffing in my behalf I would really appreciate it. I hope you all have a great week and that you eat a lot of turkey and watch a lot of American football. And remember to give thanks to the two people who matter the most: our Saviour Jesus Christ and loving Father in Heaven.

I love you all so much and miss you as well! xx

Love,
Sister Montgomery





We had a Toy Story themed Zone Training! I LOVED IT!


Zone Sisters


Zone Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment