Monday, November 7, 2016

Hello!!

Okay so I think I may have accidentally moved to the Antarctic this week because I am FREEZING. The problem with England is that it's wet so the cold goes to your bones and it's just miserable. But it's okay, I have the light of Christ to keep me warm😎

So I'm being transferred to a place called Grimsby. It's a little more south so maybe it will be a few degrees warmer at least...My companion's name is Sister Lundhal (I'm not sure if I'm spelling that right) and she is from Sweden! I'm way excited to meet her tomorrow! We are taking over an elders area so we won't know anyone and no one will know us so it should be an adventure! Sister Koepf is staying in Billingham and will be training again! I'm a bit sad though because we found a lot of good people this week that I was really excited to teach.

We found this guy Pierrot who is from Africa and he is so great! He really wants to learn about our church and eventually be baptised! He used to be taught by previous sisters but then stopped. We are still teaching Dave and he is still loving it!! A member gave us a few referrals yesterday and we taught them and the member bore a powerful testimony of the Book of Mormon!! It was so amazing.

I'm excited to take this new step in my mission! I miss you all so much and love you like crazy!

xx

Sister Montgomery


The Hamilton's featuring my fuzzy socks because it is WAY too cold in this country!



Jamie- the guy with 44 cats and like 8 dogs


May. She is from the Philippines! She is a member we received a few referrals from.


The McCabe's

No comments:

Post a Comment