Monday, January 2, 2017

Hello!!!!

I hope all of your New Years were great!! Mine sure was a party. We had tea with a member and then had to be in our flat by 6:30 and asleep by 10:30...But we set an alarm for 11:58 so we could watch the fireworks and celebrate for a second. But I was soooo tired when we woke up and I was basically falling asleep as I stood in front of the window. It was kind of pathetic really. Sister Lundahl tried to get me to celebrate with a glass of Shloer (the equivalent of Martinelli's) but I accidentally passed out on my bed. But it was a fun 2 minutes anyways.

Yesterday we had lunch with our Stake President and his family. It was so fun! They have such cute kids and they are so entertaining! I laughed quite a lot during our time with them. Then we went to a less active member's (Anne) home and she had two of her friends there with her. It was such an amazing visit! We were able to talk to her friends about the church a little bit and one of them, Viv, had some really good questions and she said "I just want to know the truth!". Sister Lundhal and I really perked up when she said that. We told her when she hears the truth it will have a familiar ring to her and will bring her peace and comfort. We told her the beginning of the plan of salvation and she seemed to really enjoy it and she pondered a lot on it. Anne asked her if she wanted to take the lessons and she said she would think about it. The whole lesson was lead by the spirit and it really just proved to me that Heavenly Father puts you exactly where He needs you at the exact moment He needs you. She is so prepared and we really look forward to seeing her again!

I hope you all have a great week! And that this year is FANTASTIC.

Love you and miss you all xx

Sister Montgomery


This sunset was beautiful!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER LUNDAHL. We celebrated with chicken kabobs and they were absolutely AMAZING!


No comments:

Post a Comment