Monday, January 23, 2017

Hey friends and family!

This week went so fast I can't even believe it's already come and gone. The biggest miracle from this week started on Wednesday. We went knocking and the first door we knocked on said we could come back! The only time that worked was this morning. We went and saw her and when we asked her why she let us come back she said "well actually I just started praying for the last few weeks for some reason. And then when you knocked on my door I thought 'oh wow' and usually I would say no but I figure I would give it a try and learn more".................."asdfghjkl!!!!!!!!!" -my thoughts when she said that. So we set a baptismal date with her and we are seeing her again on Wednesday! It was amazing!

I'm so glad I'm finally finding people who are willing to listen to us and accept what Heavenly Father has in store for them!

I hope you all have a great week and I love you all! xx

Sister Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment