Thursday, January 19, 2017

Hellooooo

Man this week was so much better! We saw miracle after miracle! We had exchange with the Sister Training Leaders on Wednesday. Our STLs are now in York so we got to go to York for the day which was so cool! York is so beautiful and the people are so nice! I went with Sister Berg which was fun because she was the STL I went on my first exchange with in Billingham so it was nice to be with her again! We found so many cool people and had quite a few good conversations. We taught
basically the whole plan of salvation to someone on the street and by the end of the conversation he asked "so if I wanted to learn more, where would I go?" And that surely was a great question for him to ask!

When we got back to Grimsby we met this lady on the street and we started talking to her about what we do and we got into a really good conversation with her and some tears may have been shed on both sides because the spirit was so strong! She eventually said "will you please come see me and tell me more?" And Sister Lundahl and I just about fell over backwards! We asked when she would be available and she said Tuesday so we are seeing her tomorrow!
Friday morning it SNOWED. Then melted thirty minutes later...We were so upset. Then yesterday Michael came to church!! That was a HUGE miracle! It was so good to see him there and the sacrament meeting was PERFECT for him. We are seeing him Tuesday and we're still going to continue working with him!

I am so grateful that we have a loving Heavenly Father who hears and answers our prayers. He sure heard all of mine and Sister Lundahl's prayers and answered them and is still continuing to answer them. Sometimes we just have to be patient and remember that He knows more than we do and sees the bigger picture. "Be still, and know that I am God;" Psalm 46:10

I hope you all have a great week! I love you and miss you all! xx

Love,
Sister Montgomery


Grimsby District

No comments:

Post a Comment