Monday, August 14, 2017

Hello!!

Tuesday we had a little blitz with the elders which was interesting. Not something I thought I would ever do but it was an experience haha. They just called us and told us to meet them at a street and then we would tag team. It was good though. We learned a lot. It also poured rain all day and we got to our tea appointment later that night and Sister Nettleship made us put her clothes on while she put our clothes in the drier! She is so cute!

We had interviews on Wednesday with President which was really good! The assistants gave some great training on how we can get our investigators to better make and keep commitments which was something we needed training on. The interview was good. Of course my favourite part was talking to Sister Turvey. I just love her.

Thursday to Friday  we had exchange with the Sheffield 3 sisters which was fun! I was with Sister Keung from New Zealand! She is so cute and we had so much fun! I loved spending time with the Sheffield 3 sisters they are hilarious and such amazing missionaries.

The weekend was a bit rough but I'm so grateful I have the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation. I'm grateful I have such amazing missionaries in my area that look out for me. I'm grateful for my President and his wife and their love for me. I'm grateful for the sacrament and for the Priesthood. I'm especially grateful for my Father in Heaven and Saviour Jesus Christ. I know I will see my Grandpa again and I know he is looking over me and my family. I love him and miss him but I will see him again.

I love you all and hope you guys have the best week!

Cheers!
Sister Montgomery


 Sister Eschgfäller and I got cute matching pyjamas.


Our cute outfits given to us by a member when we came to her house soaked.


 I found a hidden Mickey!


Exchange with Sister Keung.




No comments:

Post a Comment