Monday, August 21, 2017

I FINALLY GET TO STAY IN AN AREA FOR MORE THAN A TRANSFER.

Sister Eschgfäller is unfortunately leaving me to go to Leeds. Sister Eschgfäller has become one of my best friends and I am so sad to see her go but I will be getting Sister McCombs. I've never met her but I have heard great things about her so I'm excited to work with her this transfer!

I'm also excited to be staying because we found a new investigator this week! And I finally get to stay to work with him! His name is Rez and he is so cool! We invited him to be baptised and he was like "of course! Yeah I'll do that!" I just wanted to cry when he said that. He is scheduled for the 9 of September so please keep him in your prayers! He loves the Book of Mormon and asked us for another one because he gave his to his friend to start reading. He's already a great missionary!

Yesterday was an adventure because we (I) lost our phone...So we are now phoneless for a few days. Yay.

Spiritual thought: an Elder who is going home this week shared a scripture in his departing testimony on Sunday. He shared Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." I find that to be so true. I know everything I have accomplished, I have accomplished because of my Saviour. He loves us and wants to help us with everything. No matter what it is.

I hope yous have the best week and I love you all!!

Sister Montgomery


Sheffield 1 District


Rez!!

No comments:

Post a Comment