Monday, November 6, 2017

Dear friends and family,

HELLOOOOO. How was your week?!? I would love to hear about it!!! I'll tell you about mine!!

So we went on exchange with the Sunderland Sisters at the beginning of this week! Sister Swartz and I helped an old couple squish down the rubbish in their bin!!! I jumped on top of it and they couldn't get over the fact that I did that in a dress.😂😂 The old man called us angels and told us he would never forget us it was the cutest thing!!

We went to MLC this Friday which was a lot of fun. It was actually a really good MLC! We talked more about vision and how we can get the missionaries to have visions of what they want to become!! Nothing exciting happened in our travels unfortunately.

Rachel had her interview this week. We feel like she still needs a bit more time to sort things out. We do feel like this is best though. We really want to make sure she is ready for it!!

Lawrence is still progressing. He fasted yesterday! He said he was really hungry by the end haha. But we were proud of him for doing it!!

That's really about it for this week.

Mosiah 23:10
10 Nevertheless, after much tribulation, the Lord did hear my cries, and did answer my prayers, and has made me an instrument in his hands in bringing so many of you to a knowledge of his truth.

Love you and miss you all!!!!!!!

Sister Montgomery


HAPPY HALLOWEEN


MLC


Breakfast at Starbucks this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment