Monday, November 20, 2017

Hey hey hey it's Sister Monty!!

K. Wow. This might be a littler longer email. Sorry. Not really. Because it's going to be a good email!

So I'll start with Saturday!! WE GOT TO GO TO THE TEMPLE. Oh wow it was the most amazing experience!! It was so special to see Amanda do baptisms for those who have passed on. She absolutely loved it! I had a special experience of my own as well! I was able to be baptized for someone who I KNOW accepted the Gospel on the other side. What a neat feeling that was! The Spirit of Elijah is so precious! We got to just sit in the temple for a long time which was amazing as well! I just soaked it all in because I missed it so much! It was so fun to go back to Preston and see the MTC as well! I can't believe how time has flown! When we left I gave the temple a hug.

Then that night we got TRANSFER CALLS. I'm STAYING WITH SISTER ASHCROFT IN NEWCASTLE 🎉 We were so happy!! Also, GREAT NEWS. Sister Pinther came to the Zone!!!!!!!!!!! I was SO excited when they announced that! We haven't served around each other since I trained her!

We had to go on a three day exchange with her and her companion though this week because there was a lot going on in their companionship. Oh bless it was the craziest week. But it was so fun to spend time with her and to be her companion again!! We had so much fun reminiscing about the good ol days in Grimsby!!!!

Yesterday Lawrence was able to come to church which was SO GOOD. Rachel moved to North Shields so she is no longer in our area but we know the North Shield sisters will talk great care of her! :) plus she is still in the stake so we can go on exchange and see her so it's alright. :)

This week is THANKSGIVING. We are having a thanksgiving dinner today for p day and I'm stoked! A member is having us over on Thursday but I don't know if she remembered it's Thanksgiving but hey at least I won't have to cook. :)

Alma 26:12
12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Hope yous all have a fantastic week!!!!!!!! :)

Sister Montgomery


The temple with Amanda and the Stobbs!!💕





transfer day😭


some things never change


No comments:

Post a Comment