Monday, November 13, 2017

Hello!!!!!!!

Wow today is going to be the BEST DAY. Imma be dusting off my temple recommend today because Sister Ashcroft and I got permission to go with our recent convert Amanda to the TEMPLE.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜ This is why I am emailing today because we had to take it as our P day. I can not begin to tell you how excited I am!! It's going to be fun because that's also where the MTC is so it's going to be fun going back there as well!! Ah I'm so stoked!!!!!!!!!!!😁😁😁😁 Amanda is also so excited!! She hasn't stopped talking about it!! We will also be getting transfer calls today. So I probably won't be able to tell you what happens with that until like the next Monday.πŸ™ƒsorry.

This week has been good though. Pretty uneventful besides today. We are still teaching Lawrence and Rachel. Both still slowly progressing. But not much to update yous on. We found a new investigator Kevin a few days ago. Sister Ashcroft and Sister Schwendiman found him on splits. I haven't met him yet but he seems really cool!!

That's really about it for this week. The next time I get to email will probably have a lot more to tell you!

Enos 1:4
4 And my soul hungered; and I kneeled down before my Maker, and I cried unto him in mighty prayer and supplication for mine own soul; and all the day long did I cry unto him; yea, and when the night came I did still raise my voice high that it reached the heavens.

Hope yous have a great week!!!

Sister Montgomery


Newcastle District!!!!!!!


Splits with Sister Tautkus!!!!!!


Sister Ashcroft: *shivering uncontrollably because it's the tundra
outside* Sister Montgomery, I dare you to get ice cream
Me: okay

No comments:

Post a Comment