Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Hello friends and family!


This week was AMAZING. We were actually able to get out of the mtc and explore some of the towns near Preston. I am so in love with this country and I am so grateful I get to be here for the next 18 months of my life. We went on a church history tour and I actually knew quite a bit because of the Nauvoo and British pageants we saw a few weeks ago. Good news, I played soccer with the elders and one of them is a professional player in Norway and he passed me the ball one time so feel free to call me a pro now. I love every person in the mtc. We all have become so close. My district is like a little family now. I am learning so much it's insane. There have been so many moments when an investigator would ask me a question and I would answer it and think "I didn't even know I knew the answer to that" and it was amazing. The Holy Ghost is real and He touches lives. On Sunday, all of the missionaries sang the efy medley which I loved doing at efy but it was even more amazing doing it as a missionary. We changed the lyrics from "we will be the Lord's missionaries" to "we are now the Lord's missionaries" and I was crying so hard. Being a missionary is the coolest thing I have ever done. Today we went to the Preston temple and fun fact: the Preston temple is the most beautiful temple in the whole world. I absolutely loved it so much. The Church is true, guys. I can not wait to get out there (on the 16) to tell people about it. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers. I love you and miss you all so much!!


Sister Eggett is one of my favorite people here. She is from Bountiful, Utah. We bought British soda that really wasn't that great.

Chorley is the cutest town and I have the cutest district Sisters.

 Again, cutest sisters here.

 Our tour guide took us to a sketchy alley to tell us about Joseph Smith's dentist.

 Japanese Garden

 Sister Farnsworth, me, Elder Ritchie, and Elder Stevenson

In our cute raincoats and floral dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment