Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I would just like to apologize for my grammar and spelling in advance. the computers here are hard to type on and i dont have a lot of time so im not going to really focus too hard on it so forgive me.

 Also this is probably going to be shorter than what my mom would like but like i said i dont have a lot of time. especially today since im trying to figure everything out with this.

The flight over here was so long and uneventful. it was about 11 hours of travel so if i ever feel like i want to leave my mission early i just have to remember that and that thought will leave right out of my brain.

Getting to the mtc was so overwhelming. i was like "what did i just get myself into? why am i doing this? i can't do this" and i felt like that all day. but then i got my companion Sister Farnsworth and my district and i immediately felt bbetter. i love them all so much. we have become such good friends already. the mtc is pretty small. there are about 90 missionaries total which is the most missionaries they ever had. but the next transfer is going to be even bigger which is crazy. almost everyone here reminds me of someone back home and it makes me happy and sad because i miss you all so much.

All the days have been mushed together so i have no idea what happened when but just know that i just went through a rollercoaster of emotions until sunday. we were all asked to prepare a 3-5 minute talk about the atonement and then at the beginning of sacrament we were told who would be speaking. of course with my luck i was called to go up. but it was okay. i survived. then my district all bore their testimonies in district meeting and the spirit was so strong. i have felt the spirit so much this whole week. i have learned so much as well. more than i think i ever could in my life just in this one week. everyone is so nice and i love hearing all the accents. i truly would not rather be doing anything else

1. Elder Grey, Elder Holyoak, and me about to take on the 7
hour flight to England

2.Sister Bradley and I on our way to the mtc with an Elder
photobombing in the back

3.I'M A MISSIONARY

4. we took a cute walk to the temple

5.my district (Sister Eggett, Sister Bradley, Sister Coons,
me, Sister Farnsworth, Elder Stevenson, Elder Ritchie, Elder Vincent, and Elder Schoonover)

6. Elder Scheffner and I standing at a mission appropriate
distance from each other

7.Sister Farnsworth pointing to her favorite comp

8. THE TEMPLE IS BEAUTIFUL

9.The elders in my district are kind of weirdos

10."can i be in your picture?"

11. "say 'happy birthday from me and my favorite AP' okay?"
-Elder Rickard

12. Elder Vincent, Elder Schoonover, me and Sister
Farnsworth are the ones serving in England from our district.



 I hope the picture worked out. if not....sorry. im still learing this whole mission life thing. also my camera doesnt have the greatest quality either....

 but thank you so much for all of your emails and love and support. im seriously overwhelmed. i have the best friends and family in the world. i bore my testimony on families yesterday with an investigator and definitely shed a few dozen tears. i love you all and miss you so much.
 -Sister Montgomery​

No comments:

Post a Comment