Monday, September 12, 2016

This email is going to be short because 1. I don't remember what happened, to be honest and 2. We went hiking today so I don't have a lot of time left.

We had Zone Conference on Wednesday and that was really cool and I learned so much.

We didn't teach a lot of people this week which was unfortunate but we found a lot of potentials so hopefully something will come from them.

Hahahahaha good heavens I literally can't remember what happened this week. I don't have my journal with me so I can't look back.....um....so how was your guys' week?

Okay, well I'll leave you with a few more fun facts:

-there are ice cream trucks EVERYWHERE and they have characters from the Simpsons on them.

-I'm definitely not used to cars driving on the wrong side of the road yet and I keep looking the wrong way when I cross the road

-there aren't hot dogs here (not so fun fact because I want a hot dog)

Anyways, hopefully I'll remember more next week and have more time to email. I love you all and miss you SO much!

-Sister Montgomery



Billingham Zone


Apparently pancakes aren't big in England.


Roseberry Toppings. The wind was probably 97 mph. I thought we were going to fly right off! It was beautiful though.







No comments:

Post a Comment