Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Hiya!!

This week was SO GOOD. We saw so many miracles with finding and we were able to schedule a nine year old and her mom! We are way stoked about it! We got transfer calls yesterday. I am staying in Billingham with Sister Koepf! I am very relieved about that. Also, I hit my 2 month mark tomorrow!! I feel like I've been here for two weeks so it's crazy. On October 22 we are having mission conference and President Russell M. Nelson is COMING. YESSSSS. I can not wait!!! We have a lot of people we are teaching this week so we are definitely seeing blessings in England!! 

We went to a butterfly world today!! It was extremely hot and humid in the room so my glasses fogged up and my hair got a bit frizzy. But it was a lot of fun!! 

Yesterday during Relief Society the primary children were singing "I Hope They Call Me On A Mission" and Sister Koepf and I fist bumped each other. It was way weird to hear them sing that because I remember singing that and now I'm a missionary. What the? Also, yesterday we got to watch the woman's session of general conference and I loved President Uchtdorf's talk on faith. I especially loved when he said that the purpose of faith is not to change God's will. But be willing to act on God's will. Ah it was so good! God loves each of us and is aware of all our needs!

D&C 6:36
Love you and miss you all!

Sister Montgomery


Billingham District


There were meerkats in the butterfly world!!!!??
 



We found a teeter totter!!!!!


I spoke Parcel Tongue (is that how you spell it?) to the snake because I'm in England and everyone tells me I have Harry Potter glasses


I got a football jersey today so I guess now I'm pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment