Monday, October 31, 2016

Hello everyone!!

Man this week flew by. It was so fantastic though!! We saw so many miracles and saw the light of Christ touch so many people! We found this guy Dave who we met on the streets a few weeks ago. We went by his house and got to know him and found out that he has been through so much in his life but he has such strong faith in God. It was amazing to see his example in enduring through trials. He wants to be baptised so we are way excited for him! Then, later that night we bumped into a girl who we lost contact with and she told us she just got her phone taken away but she still really wants to learn more about the gospel!! Heavenly Father really listens to prayers and answers them. It may not be in the way we want or expect but he does. Because he loves ALL of us!! This is the last week of the transfer and of my training (woohoo!) I'm excited to see what else the Lord has in store for me! 

I'm finally starting to really enjoy being here and it seriously is the best thing I could be doing with my time! I love all of you and miss you like crazy! Have a great week! xx

Sister Montgomery

We went on an exchange with the sister training leaders and Sister Wood and I tried to take a cute leaf throwing picture but it failed....


The sister training leaders got me a cake to celebrate my 3 month mark!!!


We accidentally broke a member's drapes...

No comments:

Post a Comment