Monday, April 17, 2017

Hello everyone

I hope all your Easters were great and that you were able to reflect on why we have this holiday and the sacrifices our Saviour made for us and the blessings that come from the Atonement He performed. I love my Saviour and I know He lives and loves us all!

This week!
We had exchanges with the STLs this week which was fun! I was with Sister Van Zyl and we had a lot of fun! Then, remember that Less-Active member from last week who said she wanted to come back to church? Well her daughter isn't a member and she said she would like to start taking the lessons!! Wooh!! Super exciting!!

TRANSFERS:
I am leaving Grimsby! I can't believe it. I still feel like I just got here. But, it's been almost a third of my mission here!! Crazy!! But I am leaving to a place called Pontefract!! The only thing I have heard about it is that is has a Haribo factory so it should be pretty sweet. I'm excited for this new journey and I know Heavenly Father has some good plans for me in Pontefract! I'm also sad to be leaving Sister Pinther but she is going to continue to do great in Grimsby!

I love you all!!!! Have a great week!!!!

Love
Sister Montgomery


Scunthorpe District ft. Zone Leaders and STLs


So majestic




We stuck Sister Tautkus in the boot of the car


My Kinder Egg toy collection



English Ice Cream Truck ice cream is so much better than American Ice Cream Truck ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment