Monday, April 3, 2017

Wooooooooow

What a week. So first, we had Zone Training and Interviews this week. It was so great!! I sang a song with some other missionaries and it was a lot of fun! The spirit was so strong and there was a line that really stuck out to me "here's my heart, take it and seal it". We need to live the Gospel with all our heart, might, mind, and strength most importantly our heart. We need to have our eye single to His glory.

Then Sister Pinther got sick so we had to stay in the flat for a few days so I have been pretty bored this week. But then we had GENERAL CONFERENCE YAY. And we are getting a temple in SARATOGA SPRINGS?! Ask me how excited I am. But it really made me realise how important it is for me to go to the temple as often as I can once I get home. Living in Utah, we are so privileged with many temples all around us. We really need to take advantage of that and hasten His work.

General Conference was so great and I received so much inspiration. Our leaders are called of God. The Church is true. I just want everyone to know that I know it's true. Jesus Christ is our Saviour and Redeemer and Heavenly Father loves each one of us perfectly. If you aren't sure of His love, pray and ask to know that He loves you. I promise you He will answer!!

I love you all!! Have a great week!! xx

Love
Sister Montgomery


We did service for a member


#YOMO (You Only Mission Once)


Elder Berndt (on the piano), Sister Mataupu, me, and Elder Shiew singing "Come Thou Fount of
Every Blessing/If You Could Hie to Kolob Medley"


Sister Pinther was tired after Zone Training


Yayyyyy General Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment