Monday, April 10, 2017

Hello!!!!!!!!

So this week was good. Okay so back story: the very first day Sister Lundahl and I were in Grimsby we met this guy named Steven. He was super cool and was pretty insterested. But his schedule was insanely busy so we got his number to contact him. Well we could never get in contact with him. So Thursday we Street contacted this guy and we talked to him for close to an hour and he was pretty interested so then we set up an appointment with and when I was getting his number it was showing that we already had it saved. So then I asked if we have met him before and he said no. But then when we walked away IT ALL CAME FLOODING BACK TO ME. THIS WAS STEVEN. THE SAME STEVEN I MET MY FIRST DAY IN GRIMSBY. We are seeing him on Wednesday and I can not
wait!!!!!

Next miracle: the next day we were on the bus and Sister Pinther was sitting next to a lady named Michelle. Michelle started talking to Sister Pinther and was like "are you a Mormon?" So she said yeah and then she was like "my dad is a member and I'm super interested to learn more about it!!" Unfortunately her schedule is super busy as well so she said as soon as she gets whatever it is sorted she is going to meet up with us!!!!

Third miracle: yesterday we went to visit a less-active we had never met before. We shared a message with her and she was like "I really need to come back to church. Yeah. I'm going to. What time does it start? I'm going to start coming again" ASDFGHJKL

This week was such a blessing. It's going to be even better this week so we are stoked!! And it's the last week of the transfer. I feel like I'm staying in Grimsby for a little bit longer but we'll see what happens. I hope I do!!
Anyway, have a great week everyone!! Love you and miss you all!! xx

Sister Katie Montgomery


But look at Grimsby's sunsets!


This tree caught on fire so they had to chop it down


We drew a picture for a member


LOOK I GOT SUNBURNT IN ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!! IN APRIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment