Monday, April 24, 2017


Hello Everyone!!

This week has been so crazy!! So I found out the day before I got to Pontefract that I was going to be area booking (some people say white washing) again. So the same thing I did with Grimsby I am doing again with Pontefract! I was a bit shocked and nervous but I'm excited! My companion's name is Sister Zurita from Spain and we came out in the same group! The ward has been amazing and so helpful this whole week! They are very excited to have sisters in the ward again after not having them for a bit.

We didn't have a phone until Friday which was also a bit crazy haha. And my watched died on Sunday so I never knew the time because taking my iPad out of my bag was too much work. But it was a blessing because it made time go a lot faster!

We have seen so many miracles already! People here are so receptive and open! We have already found some potential we are going to start working with this week so we are excited about that! Nothing too much else to report for this week since it's mostly been finding.

I know Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us. He looks out for all of us. Remember to always doubt your doubts before your doubt your faith. -
President Uchtdorf

Have a great week!!!! Love you all!!!

Sister Montgomery


Byeeeeeeeeee Grimsby!



A Haribo factory that would smell so sweet!!


If I come home obese just know it's because of the Pontefract ward...


No comments:

Post a Comment