Monday, May 29, 2017

All the spider's are coming out of hibernation now and I have had to kill at least 2 spiders a day this week. I'm sick of it. I make Sister Zurita kill the ones on the ceiling though because I have this fear that they will jump on my face right before I kill it. Or that it's corpse will fall on my face after I have killed it.

Other than that this week has been good! We had another lesson with Andrew which was really nice because he was a lot more open and accepting to the answers we gave him to his questions. And I'm sure that's because he has been reading the Book of Mormon. We lost contact with Jacquelyn for a bit but then miraculously bumped into her at the bus station send she explained that she has had a really hard week. So we went back to her house with her and we talked to her for a bit. She said she was praying the night before for help and she believes Heavenly Father lead us to her that day to help her. Heavenly Father is pretty fantastic.😊

A cool experience I had this week: we had a Sister's meeting and the theme was based on the Young Woman's values. I was assigned to give a little instruction on individual worth. While Sister Chantry was giving her instruction on Divine Nature I was thinking a bit about what I might say and a thought came into my head that said "I don't want you to feel down about yourself or think that you aren't good enough to do this. Because I've been through it and it's not something I want you to have to go through" and then I thought "oh yeah that would be a nice thing to add to say to them." But for some reason I was getting so emotional when that thought came to my head and I was so confused why I was getting so emotional over that thought. Then I heard another voice that said "because it's for you. That thought was from me to you." And then I just about lost it which was really inconvenient because I had to give an instruction after that. But I felt so overwhelmed with love from my Saviour in that moment. I knew in that moment that Jesus Christ knows my doubts and has felt the same way so He knows exactly how I feel. I know I have talked about this before but I will talk about it over and over again because it's what I have the strongest testimony of. The Saviour's love is real and for everyone. Turn to Him for peace and He will give you it.

I love you and miss you all!! Have a fantastic week!

Sister Montgomery


AWW YEAH


Zone P Day in Harrogate


THIS WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE. I LOVE THE MEMBERS HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment