Saturday, May 6, 2017

Hello!!!!!!

To be honest I don't remember a lot from this week so this will probably be a bit short but I have pictures so it's fine. We got a new investigator this week!! Her name is Kristine and she is so cute!! We taught her the plan of salvation and we got her to pray at the end of the lesson which was super cool!! We've mostly been doing a lot of visits with members and finding.

There are quite a lot of hills here so my bottom half is getting real firm. Hahahaha ahh.....

I really can't remember anything else I'm so sorry. Zone Conference is tomorrow so that's exciting. Oh! There is a member family who has taken us to York the past few days and they have a nearly two year old boy and he reminds me so much of Tristan (my nephew). And every time we get in the car with him he just starts crying but his parents tell us every time we leave he goes "sisters! Where sisters?" So really he loves us he's just playing hard to get.

Anyway, hope you have a great week everyone!! Love you all!! xx

Sister Montgomery


England, you have my heart


YORK


I was home for a few minutes



No comments:

Post a Comment