Monday, May 29, 2017

First, my heart and prayers go out to the people affected by the tragedy in Manchester. Our President texted us Tuesday morning letting us know and I just felt like crying. But I am grateful for the knowledge of the plan of salvation and to know that this life is not the end and we will be able to see our loved ones again.

So we got transfer calls and I am leaving Pontefract already!! So crazy!! Sister Zurita is going to be training a new sister and I'm going to York to serve with one of my best mission friends, Sister Tautkus!!!!!! I am so beyond excited!! I am really sad to be leaving Pontefract already, though. This week was amazing! We got two new investigators named Claire and Gareth and we scheduled Andrew for baptism!!! We took a member with us to the lesson with Andrew and he was perfect to bring! He's a recent convert and has such love for the gospel! It was amazing!! But I know Sister Zurita and this new sister will take great care of them and I will be able to come back when they get baptised because I won't be going too far. :)

That's about it for this week. I hope you all have a great week!! Love you and miss you!!

Love
Sister Montgomery


Selby District (Elders Egen, Leavitt, Corpuz, Greener, Sisters,
Zurita, me, Chantry, and Vermulen)


Sister Zurita and I are so done with Elder Greener


We chased down the ice cream truck for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment