Monday, June 26, 2017

Ayyup loves!

Not a lot happened this week so this is going to be a fairly short email but I have lots of pictures so it's okay because I know that's what most of you skip to anyway.

Alethea came to church yesterday!! Wow it was such a miracle!! It was so good for her and she seemed to really enjoy it! She is really putting in her effort to receive an answer from God which is so amazing!!

We mostly did a lot of finding again this week and have some appointments set up for these week so hopefully they will go well. The ward is really starting to involve us and are thinking about introducing us to their friends which is SO GOOD.

K so about the subject line. I have been having a lot of pain in my right foot for the past few months and my companion finally convinced me to go to the doctors. The doctor told me I am too clumsy and I roll my foot too much when I walk so it's putting a lot of stress on it and if I had left it any longer I would have fractured it. So they gave me insoles to keep my foot more stable. Then yesterday while we were knocking I was walking down some steps and I rolled my foot and the next thing I knew my knee was on the pavement. Like I ate the ground so hard. So I'm really glad I got insoles to prevent my foot from rolling☺️ I didn't get as cool of a battle wound as I was hoping though which was disappointing. Especially with how hard I hit the ground.

That's about it for this week. Enjoy the many pictures. LOVE YOU ALL.

Sister Montgomery


Elder Walker and Elder Callahan made us breakfast for District Meeting






We found a rock


My "battle wound"😒


We finally went to the York Minster. Pretty much only took
pictures of the windows because they were ace!!











A tourist trap


ohhhhhhhhh fudgeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment