Monday, July 10, 2017

Whaddup

Okay wow seriously the craziest week of my life. So buckle your seat belts.

So first! Dylan came to FHE and Institute and loved both of them!! The YSA is fellowshipping his so well it's amazing!!

K so Wednesday. I got a call from President Turvey and he has called me to be a Sister Training Leader. I'm pretty excited but also extremely nervous and overwhelmed!! HAHA. But it will be good. It feels like I'm restarting my mission again haha. I felt so young when I was at Mission Leadership Council on Friday. So I had to drive down to Leeds with the ZLs and STLs and Sister Tautkus went to Selby for the day and that took up the whole day. It was crazy. So I am moving to Sheffield to be with Sister Eschgfäller from Paraguay!! I am really excited!! I'm just making my way around the whole entire mission haha.

Saturday was so fun!! We did service in the morning for some members which was a lot of fun!! And then they gave me cookies and ice cream and sang to me and called me Katie and it was the weirdest thing of my life. Then we had to do our weekly planning after that and then basically just tried to find people the rest of the day. But it was sooo fun!! It was seriously one of the best birthdays!! Thank you
everyone for the birthday wishes and cards!!

The past few days have just been saying sad goodbyes. I seriously am going to miss this ward. I love this ward and Stake. I'm so sad to be leaving already. But I'm excited for this next step in my mission.

Love you all and miss you guys like crazy!!

Sister Montgomery


WITCHCRAFT


'MERICA


District Meeting York 1 District


Service with the member!!!



 I'm 20!!!!!!



SISTER WOOD


The Gore's


Saying goodbye to Elder Ferrell because He Dead. (Sister
Tautkus, me, Elder Ferrell, Elder Glenn)

No comments:

Post a Comment