Monday, July 24, 2017

Hiyalright

This week was a good one!!

We found a new investigator named Abetor. She is so cool! We carried her grocery bags for her and then she invited us in. She gave us some water and we started to share a message with her and then her sons came in and they ranted to us about race and religion the whole rest of the time...so...But we are seeing her again tonight haha.

Then we also have some new investigators name Warly and Ronald from the Philippines. They are so awesome!! They have such strong faith and Warly came to church yesterday! It was so good! We are seeing them again this week.

Sister Zurita emailed me and told me that Claire and Gareth (investigators me and her found in Pontefract) got baptised!!!! I was so excited!!!

Then we went to a member's BBQ for his birthday because there were some people he wanted us to teach there. So we got there and after a few minutes of eating and chatting, he dims the lights, turns on some disco lights, changed his shirt which said "DJ Kim Disco Fever South Yorkshire" and then he turned on an intro for himself....Then he started playing worldly music so then we had to leave....Oh my heavens it was hilarious.

I have my first exchange as an STL tonight which is exciting! I will be going with Sister Caughill from Toronto Canada.

Hope you all have a great week!! Love you and miss you all!!

Sister Montgomery

Warly gave us some cakes!


Everyone meet my wonderful companion





Our fearless district leader, Elder Beadle, got attacked by a
fence on the way to a tea appointment 


No comments:

Post a Comment