Monday, July 17, 2017

Welcome to my third area in three transfers🙃

Sheffield is so much fun wow!! It reminds me a lot of Grimsby but it's a bit cleaner and smells a bit nicer but it's about as crazy!! We just saw a fight brake out in town so that was fun.

Sister Eschgfäller and I have pretty much just been finding this week which has been very tiring but it's been a lot of fun because we just laugh all the time. It's amazing. She is hilarious. I love her!!

We met this guy named Adam who was a lot of fun. He talked to us for about an hour about some real deep stuff and we had no clue what he was talking about so we would just say "wow that's profound" and then he would say "I am profound" but I swear he was some undercover agent from the future and he had to rely on two sister missionaries to give a load of information to to warn us about how the future will be. He would say something then stop mid sentence and quickly look behind his as if someone was watching him. It was hilarious. He said he was going to have an LSD party and I told him to have a Book of Mormon party instead and gave him one. He said okay.

After we talked to him we were walking and saw a guy with a dog outside a shop so we told him his dog was cute then the next I knew I was holding the dog's lead so he could go in the shop to buy something. It was hilarious. Then when he came out he said thanks so we asked for his name and he looked at us and went "😏Elvis😎" oh my heavens it was great.

I just want to testify about the power of the Book of Mormon. There is not a more true book! I know Joseph Smith translated it through the power of God. The Book of Mormon is my anchor and I can't imagine my life without it! I encourage you all to read it
everyday!!!!!!!!!

Hope yous have a great week!! Love you all!!

Sister Montgomery



Dylan at FHE!!


A member made me wear her apron while I whipped some cream.


oh

No comments:

Post a Comment