Monday, July 31, 2017

Yalright?!

Wow can you believe it's been three months since I left on my mission?! Man, so crazy! Feels like a year!

This week was really good and busy! So I actually lied. I went on exchange with Sister Caughill's companion Sister Majc. She is from Slovenia!! She is so cool! I realised after that we forgot to take pictures though...But it was a lot of fun and I learned so much from her! She is such an amazing missionary and will do amazing things throughout her life!

So remember Secret Agent Adam? Well we are teaching him now and he has a baptismal date for the 19 August! Please pray everything goes well!! We saw Warly and Ron again which was a lot of fun! They always give us treats it's great.

Church was amazing yesterday!! I loved taking the sacrament. It gave me so much peace that I needed at that moment! I also finished the Book of Mormon this morning. What an amazing book. I know it's true!! Alam ko na totoo Ang Aklat ni Mormon (I know the Book of Mormon is true in Tagalog...Shout out to Tyler). The Book of Mormon has helped me answer so many questions and still continues to inspire and uplift me no matter how many times I read it!! I LOVE IT.

OH YEAH. So some really exciting news I keep forgetting to include in my email - Elder M. Russell Ballard is coming to our mission to speak to us this week!! SO EXCITING!! Especially since we just had President Nelson last year!! What a blessing!! I'll be sure to write about that next week!!

Hope you all have a fantastic week!! Love you and miss you all!!

Sister Montgomery


I found a dandelion





Apparently this is named after the Mormon missionaries who came to
England when they first started to come over!! (sorry I don't remember
the whole story)


It's on like Donkey Kong


My hair is a lot more poofy and my face is a lot more round but
my skin is a lot more tan so it's okay.


Korean face masks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment