Monday, October 3, 2016

Hello!

This email is going to be short because....I don't feel like writing.

General Conference was amazing!!! Watching it as a missionary is seriously the absolute best thing. I got so much out of it. Some of my favourite parts were:

"What shall we give in turn for so much?"
-President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
"Even in our trials we can have joy and peace because of Jesus Christ"
-Elder Robert D. Hales
"Don't let your questions paralyse your faith"
-Elder Craig C. Christensen
"He shows mercy on us when He hears our voice even when we don't
listen to His" and "when we pray, do we really have the mindset of
'not my will but thine be done'?"
-Elder Juan A. Uceda
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Instead compare yourself to your past self"
-Elder J. Devn Cornish
"Pray for opportunities to stand as a witness of God"
-Elder Neil L. Anderson
"Divine love can transform a willing soul"
-Elder D. Todd Christofferson
"Don't be caught up in things you can't understand in this life"
-Elder W. Mark Bassett
"He does nothing save it be for our benefit"
-President Thomas S. Monson

I could go on and on but it would take forever. If you didn't get the chance to watch conference DO IT NOW. ITS AMAZING. I hope all is well wherever you are. :) xx

Sister Montgomery

(I'll send pics next week. Wifi is being dumb)

No comments:

Post a Comment