Monday, October 10, 2016

Hey !

This week was really good! We have found a lot of people to teach. We have quite a few people scheduled for October 28. Lee, Keira, Marceline, and Mary. Lee was taught about 2 years ago but lost contact with the elders. Then we randomly met him street contacting and were able to meet up
with him and teach him again!

Keira is nine and adorable and loves having us over! Her parents were taught about 7 years ago but weren't too bothered. Her little sister is so cute, she's about 4 and every time we come over she says "hello Mormons!" She's so cute.

Marceline is a recent convert's niece. She is so pumped to get baptised. She's so sweet.

Mary is a recent convert's mom. She loves the plan of salvation and the Book of Mormon.
It's amazing that they are all either former investigators or have been influenced by their family. It just shows that no effort is wasted and we have such an impact on people's lives even when we don't
notice.

Our mission President is trying to get us to find more ways to find people to teach other than just knocking. We're having a hard time thinking of ideas so if any of you have ideas shoot me an email!
I got to give a talk yesterday in my ward. I gave it on Elder Oaks' talk from conference. It's about member missionary work! It's so good!! Don't worry, I didn't say "holy crap!" this time.

I hope all of your weeks were good and that you have even better weeks this week! 

xx

Sister Montgomery


We found this lawn while knocking. It reminded me of "The Help"



My parents sent me a little piece of home.


We had a flour fight last p day.




We finally found hot dogs! The lady told me I wasn't a true American because I didn't want onions on mine and I told her I don't like onions and she put onions on there anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment